A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Greenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Greenbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Greenbaum, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenbaum graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Greenbaum has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Henry Greenbaum MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marvin H. Greenbaum practice?
- Dr. Marvin Greenbaum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Greenbaum practices Ophthalmology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Ophthalmologists.