A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Greenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Greenbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenbaum
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Greenbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Greenbaum, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenbaum graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Greenbaum has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin H Greenbaum MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marvin H. Greenbaum practice?
- Dr. Marvin Greenbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Greenbaum practices Ophthalmology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Ophthalmologists.