A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Grendahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Grendahl is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grendahl
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Grendahl Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Grendahl graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Grendahl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Seward Wesley Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin J Grendahl MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marvin J. Grendahl practice?
- Dr. Marvin Grendahl has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Grendahl practices Ophthalmology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Ophthalmologists.