A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Grendahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Grendahl is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grendahl
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Grendahl Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Grendahl graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Grendahl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Seward Wesley Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin J Grendahl MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marvin J. Grendahl practice?
- Dr. Marvin Grendahl has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Grendahl practices Ophthalmology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Ophthalmologists.