A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Grody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Grody is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Grody graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Grody has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper HospitalU M C
- Cooper Hospital Umc
- Virtua Health-Voorhees Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Henry Grody MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marvin H. Grody practice?
- Dr. Marvin Grody has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Grody practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Trenton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.