A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Goldstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Goldstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans