A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Goldstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Goldstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Hirsh Goldstein MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Marvin H. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Marvin Goldstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Goldstein practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Nephrologists.