A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Harper, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Bacterial Meningitis
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Viral Meningitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harper has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin B Harper MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Marvin B. Harper practice?
- Dr. Marvin Harper has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Harper practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Pediatric Specialists.