A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harper
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Harper, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Bacterial Meningitis
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Viral Meningitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harper has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin B Harper MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Marvin B. Harper practice?
- Dr. Marvin Harper has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Harper practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.