Dr. Marvin Hoffert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marvin Hoffert?

August 25th, 2017

Psych Evaluation

Met with him and was panicking all the day and night before and all the way up until mid way through the appointment. He is extremely professional, knowledgeable, funny, and sweet. He calmed me down and spoke to me like I was on the very same level. I felt respected and, for the first time, like I had a say in the path I chose. Would highly recommend.

April 24th, 2014

Very verbally abusive

I am seeing him as at a County mental health provider patient. He does not know anything about psychiatry. I agree with last patient review. Would not let me talk. Said we only needed one-way communication and he would be the only one talking. I am filing a grievance against him. HE DOES BOT NEED TO PRESCRIBE MENTAL HEALTH MEDICATION.

January 25th, 2012

I dont know who gave these reviews but ...

Dr Marvin Hoffert talks down to his patients .He wouldnt listen to me or engage in any conversation about my problem.He was argumentative and threatened to not see me if I continued to question his authority.He did not offer me alternatives.He did not go through my medical records or question me about prior .I was told to just basically deal with it.

October 11th, 2011

As a previous patient of Dr. Hoffert's I found hinm to be by far the BEST I have EVER dealt with on matters pertaining to chronic pain. Hoffert is an ethical guy, honest, a straight shooter, a real expert in his field. I recommend him to anyone who is serious about managing chronic pain. I literally grieve the loss of his assistance. Having to deal with folk who claim to be "specialists" in the area of chronic pain, I am deeply grateful for ALL that Dr. Hoffert taught me in the years I was fortunate enough to have benefited from his expertise.

July 21st, 2011

Helped me tremendously. Would recommend him to anyone.

April 28th, 2011

Without a doubt Dr.Hoffert is the BEST I have EVER been assisted by in the 30plus yrs. of living & dealing with chronic pain. He taught me more than ANY other Dr. in the countless I spent time & resources on. I have ZERO hesitation in recommending him as an expert in this feild of helping people with the obvious complex issues involved in the matter of chronic pain.

March 21st, 2011

Great Physician

Dr. Hoffert helped find my problem when several other physicians good not. He assisted I get out the house and at volunteer a little. At first I thought this was horrible, bit after I did what he asked my life changed. Thank you Dr. Hoffert

September 19th, 2009

will prescribe narcotics but not nausea medicine!?*

September 26th, 2017