A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Hsiao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Hsiao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Hsiao, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsiao graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hsiao has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Lee Hsiao MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marvin L. Hsiao practice?
- Dr. Marvin Hsiao has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Hsiao practices Ophthalmology near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Ophthalmologists.