A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Hsiao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Hsiao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsiao
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hsiao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Hsiao, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsiao graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hsiao has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Lee Hsiao MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marvin L. Hsiao practice?
- Dr. Marvin Hsiao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Hsiao practices Ophthalmology near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Ophthalmologists.