A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Hurd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurd
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hurd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Hurd, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurd graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Hurd has 52 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin M Hurd MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Marvin M. Hurd practice?
- Dr. Marvin Hurd has 10 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Hurd practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Denison, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton, IA and Perry, IA.
See Denison Physiatrists.