A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Gordon, Comprehensive Ophthalmologist, Cataract and Laser Eye Specialist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Gordon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Gordon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center - Olympic Blvd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Isaac Gordon MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marvin I. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Marvin Gordon has 6 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Gordon practices Ophthalmology near Bellflower, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Bellflower Ophthalmologists.