Overall Review

July 5th, 2016
No other doctor will do for me in Columbus/Dublin
Amazing dr. I wouldn't go anywhere else. I tracked him down after he moved practices. After having to try two other Drs because of not knowing where he went, I finally found him and have been so happy I did. If you want a caring doctor who isn't afraid of telling you the ways things should be and actually cares how your feeling, Dr Im should be your first choice! You won't be disappointed...

April 11th, 2016
I wish that I could rate Dr. Im more than 5 stars!
Dr. Im is the best doctor that I've ever been to. I was always hesitant to see new doctors because of previous bad experiences with other doctors, but Dr. Im is very friendly and down to Earth! He actually LISTENS and doesn't seem frustrated or in a hurry!!! I felt so comfortable with him and felt like I was actually heard. The rest of his staff was also very kind - even on the phone! - and the office wait time was minimal.

April 8th, 2016
Thankful!
Really happy with my thyroid treatment from Dr Im.. .. he's open to alternative things and doesn't belittle my questions. I do wish that the office staff there in Dublin would present themselves a little better -- they all look like they just rolled out of bed and are kind of grumpy.

March 24th, 2016
Great Doc. Open to natural remidies.
Review was at a old office he worked at. He's great, but that office was taken over by Ohio Health = RUN! I have searched for him for a while to get back to his practice.

February 10th, 2016
First time seeing Dr. Im -- awesome experience.

September 1st, 2015
Best for thyroid
Saw Dr Im in Westerville. Waited 3 months for an appointment, but was well worth it. He is progessive, and in my opinion the #1 thyroid doctor in Columbus.

August 19th, 2015
Very good doctor
Dr Im is a very good doctor. He's very kind and compassionate. Unfortunately, in todays healthcare climate doctors are much more limited in what they can do for us because of limiting and unnecessary regulations by the government, as well as the "Affordable Care Act". Primary care doctors are under ridiculous time frames, and the scope by which they practice comes under scrutiny so often that's its very difficult to find, and more difficult to keep a good PC Physician. We've lost two already - who quit practicing. Another entire group became "Hospitalists" - only working with patients in the hospital, and not seeing their old patients - whom they had previously seen in private practice.

July 16th, 2015
Best doctor I've ever had! He really listens, and takes time to truly answer all my questions. He's also very down to earth and friendly.

June 23rd, 2015
Dr Im is awesome!

June 17th, 2015
I love dr. Im. Great personality. He cares. I am trying to locate him. My family loves him.

May 8th, 2015
TBDDITL! The best darned doctor in the land!
Dr. Im has been my physician for over 5 years, and has helped me tremendously with my rheumatoid arthritis and thyroid/hormone issues. I've had RA for 17 years and have never felt better than I do now! I am off of all Rx meds except for natural thyroid hormone (Armour Thyroid) and low physiologic dose of hydrocortisone (of which my body doesn't produce enough), am gluten free and dairy free- per his recommendation. My 17yr old son was struggling with severe stomach cramps, chronic diarrhea and severe fatigue. When Dr. Im admonished me and asked me why in the world haven't I tried taking him completely off gluten, I agreed! So now, a year later, he is energetic, no more diarrhea, stomach cramps or stomach aches at all, and even his bad acne has cleared up! I have referred many of my vision patients who've struggled with chronic health issues to this Doc and he has been able to help get them onto the path of better health. It's so discouraging to see this happen to such a caring and "outside the box" healthcare provider. He would recommend natural hormone Rx's first, because he knows that synthetic meds are not always the best option for us, and can have many side effects. It's refreshing to see a doctor being bold in doing what's best for his patients by treating the whole body system- including what they eat, and not just pushing another pill to cover up the symptoms.

May 5th, 2015
Top doc!
So sad when Dr. Im left Westervile Ohio Health but relieved to hear that when he finds a new practice he would post an announcement on his facebook page. He's a terrific doc which is why he has such a following! I have been very happy having Dr. Im as my doc because he doesn't just think inside the traditional box but is knowledgeable about integrative medicine too. Rather than just treating illness, he has helped me to have stronger underlying health. I'm sort of glad that he will be with a new office though. Unfortunately, although the staff was very nice, it was a mixed bag. A couple of times I got incorrect medical information and directions from them.