Dr. Marvin Im Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marvin Im?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 6th, 2017

Dr. Im helped me change my life

I have been a patient of Dr. Im's for over 8 years, following him each time he moved. He is the best doctor I have seen for my hashimoto's. He cares about how I feel, not just about what the numbers on the lab report says. He has really helped improve my quality of life tremendously. I am so thankful he is my doc!!

January 24th, 2017

Amazing Thyroid Dr.

Dr. Im is the first doctor who has truly listened to my needs as a Thyroid patient. It is such a complicated illness and he is open to alternative treatment and tailors to your specific case. I am grateful that I have found him. I will say I have not been pleased with the front staff/phone conversations. They are downright rude and do not offer much information. I will continue to put up with it because my health is worth 5 minutes of bad treatment. I would suggest training/development in customer service, however.

July 6th, 2016

No other doctor will do for me in Columbus/Dublin

Amazing dr. I wouldn't go anywhere else. I tracked him down after he moved practices. After having to try two other Drs because of not knowing where he went, I finally found him and have been so happy I did. If you want a caring doctor who isn't afraid of telling you the ways things should be and actually cares how your feeling, Dr Im should be your first choice! You won't be disappointed...

April 11th, 2016

I wish that I could rate Dr. Im more than 5 stars!

Dr. Im is the best doctor that I've ever been to. I was always hesitant to see new doctors because of previous bad experiences with other doctors, but Dr. Im is very friendly and down to Earth! He actually LISTENS and doesn't seem frustrated or in a hurry!!! I felt so comfortable with him and felt like I was actually heard. The rest of his staff was also very kind - even on the phone! - and the office wait time was minimal.

April 8th, 2016

Thankful!

Really happy with my thyroid treatment from Dr Im.. .. he's open to alternative things and doesn't belittle my questions. I do wish that the office staff there in Dublin would present themselves a little better -- they all look like they just rolled out of bed and are kind of grumpy.

March 24th, 2016

Great Doc. Open to natural remidies.

Review was at a old office he worked at. He's great, but that office was taken over by Ohio Health = RUN! I have searched for him for a while to get back to his practice.

February 10th, 2016

First time seeing Dr. Im -- awesome experience.

September 1st, 2015

Best for thyroid

Saw Dr Im in Westerville. Waited 3 months for an appointment, but was well worth it. He is progessive, and in my opinion the #1 thyroid doctor in Columbus.

August 19th, 2015

Very good doctor

Dr Im is a very good doctor. He's very kind and compassionate. Unfortunately, in todays healthcare climate doctors are much more limited in what they can do for us because of limiting and unnecessary regulations by the government, as well as the "Affordable Care Act". Primary care doctors are under ridiculous time frames, and the scope by which they practice comes under scrutiny so often that's its very difficult to find, and more difficult to keep a good PC Physician. We've lost two already - who quit practicing. Another entire group became "Hospitalists" - only working with patients in the hospital, and not seeing their old patients - whom they had previously seen in private practice.

July 16th, 2015

Best doctor I've ever had! He really listens, and takes time to truly answer all my questions. He's also very down to earth and friendly.

June 23rd, 2015

Dr Im is awesome!

June 17th, 2015

I love dr. Im. Great personality. He cares. I am trying to locate him. My family loves him.