A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Lee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Memorial Hospital
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin John Lee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marvin J. Lee practice?
- Dr. Marvin Lee has 5 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Lee practices Family Medicine near Rumford, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Waterville, ME and Augusta, ME.
See Rumford Family Physicians.