Dr. Marvin Jones MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Kingsland, GA

April 30th, 2013
GROW UP
I think ppl always complain and nitpick about anything they think will be heard by others. Dr. Jones is a great doctor. He takes time with his patients and answers every question thoroughly. What ppl fail to realize is that he is only one provider and is handling his primary patients, urgent care, and the hospital. Really he has improved on the wait time but he is only one man. Whoever has a problem go to the freakin ER and complain about that.....

June 26th, 2012
the wait time is aweful 1 hour plus on scheduled appts
Let me start by saying that when I have been able to see Dr. Jones I was satisfied with his care. He is a knowledgeable personable physician. On the other hand, the wait time is prohibitive. 90mins average wait for scheduled appointments. The last time we were there a person with a mop repeatedly walked through open treatment areas, stopping to chat before going through the door. Ick! The wait time is a huge issue for both myself and my husband. It requires at minimum a half a day out of work for a visit.We will be changing Doctors.

February 28th, 2011
long waiting time, no decent treatment
Again, another 2.5 hours waiting, before I see HIM. He prefers to stay behind the reception desk, while I am sitting in an open room, across the hallway. Without even saying "hello", he is questioning what happened and making fun of my accent - across the hallway!! He didn't even have the decency to walk up to me after I waited for 2.5 hours. I know he will charge me for his "thorough examination". Also, this time, I was there for severe pain in my foot that needed to be x-rayed. Why do I have to be weighed, taken temperature or blood pressure? I was there for a physical 2 weeks ago - give me a break. This is probably money coming in for nothing. From previous experience, this office changes doctors and does not even tell you that your doctor is no longer available when you schedule your follow-up appointment. You should look for another practice if you need a doctor or PCP who makes at least the impression he/she cares for you or your well-being.

September 25th, 2010
Shame on you
I'm hoping Dr. Jones checks this site...I just wanted to pass on to him that due to his lack of medical treatment for my mother and brother I lost both of them this summer... I hope they will be 2 of the 5 he will meet in heaven if he gets there?

December 20th, 2009
a cut above
he diagnosed a problem that had been overlooked by other doctors. he seems to be very smart and he is comical.