A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Jungling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Jungling, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Jungling graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Jungling has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Lee Jungling MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Marvin L. Jungling practice?
- Dr. Marvin Jungling has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Jungling practices Urology near Alamo, CA.
See Alamo Urologists.