A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Jungling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jungling
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Jungling Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Jungling, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Jungling graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Jungling has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Lee Jungling MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Marvin L. Jungling practice?
- Dr. Marvin Jungling has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Jungling practices Urology near Alamo, CA.
See Alamo Urologists.