Dr. Marvin Kamras Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Marvin Kamras?

Best OB ever

Posted on November 3rd, 2012

Here's a shout out to Dr K. The best OB ever. He is caring, concerned and easy to talk to. His skills are amazing. Helped me through a very difficult pregnancy with a great outcome!

Posted on March 16th, 2010

I was diagnosed with a medical issue by Dr. Kamras which may leave me unable to have children. I have been seeing him for a while now and every time I see him he just says lets wait and see, my issue has not gotten worse and I have needed new prescriptions, they were suppose to be sent to my pharmacy along with my hormone prescription last week - as of today (over 7 days after my last visit) my pharmacy has still not been contacted about these prescriptions and I am now three days late starting my hormone pill, which I need because of extreme menstrual cycles. I was distraught at my last visit when I learned my condition had gotten worse and the dr. did nothing to comfort me or provide any positive encouragement about my situation and I left feeling like my 20 minutes were up and he needed to get on to other patients. As soon as I can I will be looking for a new doctor.

Nice doctor unruly patient

Posted on August 16th, 2009

I am so glad that I chose Dr Kamras as my doctor and surgeon. I encourage people when choosing a doctor to research the physicians education and consider experience. Remember doctors are not God they are people. Dr Kamras is compassionate,and spent adequate time explaining procedures plus had the years of experience that I felt my problem required. Did he spend endless time talking to me? No. However, I understand that he is busy and has a many patients in addition to a surgery schedule. As a patient my primary concern was myself. As a doctor he has to balance the needs of many. By the end of my experience I was amazed by all of the help and questions answered. I was a less than coperative patient and did just about everything I wasn't supposed to do after my surgery. I have difficulty sitting still. His office staff was helpful and when needed Dr Kamras called me back personally (I think if I had been him I would have been frustrated with me.) Have I learned to be a better patient, wish I could say yes. I just hope I never have to be a patient again. Not because it was so horrible, though hospital food stinks. I just prefer to be healthy. Much gratitude

Posted on January 14th, 2017