A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Kaplan, Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Kaplan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Kaplan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Alan Kaplan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marvin A. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Marvin Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Kaplan practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.