A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Karno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karno
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Karno Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Karno, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Somatoform Disorders (Briquet's Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karno graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Karno has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute & Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Karno MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marvin Karno practice?
- Dr. Marvin Karno has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Karno practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.