A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Karno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Karno, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Somatoform Disorders (Briquet's Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karno graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Karno has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute & Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karno accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marvin Karno practice?
Dr. Marvin Karno practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.