Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marvin Kendall
Dr. Marvin Kendall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Littleton, NH, with other offices in Barre, VT and Littleton, NH (and 1 other location). He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Kendall is affiliated with Littleton Regional Hospital, Weeks Memorial Hospital and Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Marvin Kendall has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Marvin Kendall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Littleton, NH.
Dr. Richard Merrick
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
Littleton, NH 0 mi28
Dr. George McLaren
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Littleton, NH 0 mi45
Dr. Garrett Caputo
Littleton, NH 0 mi