Learn more about Dr. Marvin Kendrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Kendrick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kendrick
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Kendrick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Kendrick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Critical Care
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kendrick graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kendrick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Emerson Hospital
- Emerson Hospital - Out Pt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin H Kendrick MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marvin H. Kendrick practice?
- Dr. Marvin Kendrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Kendrick practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Peabody, MA.
See Peabody Internists, Peabody Cardiologists, and Peabody Critical Care Practitioners.