A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Kendrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Kendrick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Kendrick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Critical Care
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kendrick graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kendrick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Emerson Hospital
- Emerson Hospital - Out Pt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Hayne Kendrick MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marvin H. Kendrick practice?
- Dr. Marvin Kendrick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Kendrick practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Concord, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, MA.
See Concord Internists, Concord Cardiologists, and Concord Critical Care Practitioners.