A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Kendrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Kendrick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kendrick
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kendrick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Kendrick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Critical Care
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kendrick graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kendrick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Emerson Hospital
- Emerson Hospital - Out Pt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin H Kendrick MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marvin H. Kendrick practice?
- Dr. Marvin Kendrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Kendrick practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Peabody, MA.
See Peabody Internists, Peabody Cardiologists, and Peabody Critical Care Practitioners.