A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Kofender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Kofender is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Kofender, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Kofender graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kofender has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Huron Valley -Sinai Hospital, Commerce Twp, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Leon Kofender MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marvin L. Kofender practice?
- Dr. Marvin Kofender has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Kofender practices Internal Medicine near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood Ranch, FL.
See West Bloomfield Internists.