A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Kraushar, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Eye Diseases, Macular Degeneration, and Retina Surgery.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraushar graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kraushar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kraushar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Kraushar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marvin F. Kraushar practice?
Dr. Marvin Kraushar practices Ophthalmology near Clark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, NJ and Westfield, NJ.
See Clark Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Mervin Kraushar