A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Kromash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Kromash, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kromash graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kromash has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palmerton Hospital
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kromash accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marvin H. Kromash practice?
Dr. Marvin Kromash practices Pediatrics near Pottstown, PA.
See Pottstown Pediatricians.