A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Kromash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Kromash is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Kromash, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kromash graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kromash has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palmerton Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Henry Kromash MD is a male Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marvin H. Kromash practice?
- Dr. Marvin Kromash has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Kromash practices Pediatrics near Pottstown, PA.
See Pottstown Pediatricians.