A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Kupersmit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kupersmit
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kupersmit Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kupersmit graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Kupersmit has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Olympia Fields Hospital, Olympia Fields, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Asher Kupersmit DO is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Marvin A. Kupersmit practice?
- Dr. Marvin Kupersmit has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Kupersmit practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Jupiter, FL.
See Jupiter Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Jupiter Radiologists.