A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Kupersmit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kupersmit
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Kupersmit Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kupersmit graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Kupersmit has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Olympia Fields Hospital, Olympia Fields, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Asher Kupersmit DO is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Marvin A. Kupersmit practice?
- Dr. Marvin Kupersmit has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Kupersmit practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Jupiter, FL.
See Jupiter Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Jupiter Radiologists.