Dr. Marvin Leder MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 21st, 2016
Good doctor, but horrible staff!
Dr. Leder is a decent doctor. Wish he could spend more time answering his patients' questions though. Feels rushed. His assistant Susan is not very friendly. She always seem like she is not happy working there. She takes it out on the patients. Went here a few times. Each visit is always the same bad attitude. Not coming back here anymore. I'd rather go to another doctor whose staff (nurse) is more compassionate! I DO NOT recommend this doctor mostly because of his nurse. She has been working for him for years. I wonder how many patients they lost because of her.

April 27th, 2013
YOU MUST BE KIDDING
Doctor Leder should retire he is totally out of it. He is abrupt, rough in his examination and seems to rush you out of his office. He can't seem to concentrate on his patients and is in it for the almighty dollar and nothing else. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone, I was seen by him once and that was once too many times. His staff is outright rude and doesn't seem to know what they are doing either, except in the front where they collect the copayment, that they are aware of, but the rest of the staff has got to go. Maybe at one time in his career he was a good doctor but that was probably a long time ago. Just because you are wearing a white coat doesn't make you right or that you know what you are doing.

August 1st, 2012
Doesn't appear to care at all
I have had three visits to Dr. Leder over the past eight months.During the second and third visit, the doctor was not prepared to see me: he could not find my file and had to improvise about my test results (which was disconcerting to say the least). So the second visit was simply to rehash waht was said during the first, and also to take samples for the next visit. The third visit was based solely on results from samples taken during the first visit, the doctor again being unable to locate results from the second visit.The doctor also seemed like he was always in a hurry , allotting to me no more than 10-15 minutes for each visit. He was vague with the diagnosis, which could have been due to both the absence of the file and also to the fact that my case was not an extreme one.I was also under the impression the entire time that I was with the doctor that he was distracted with other concerns and that my visit was not high on his list of priorities. He never appeared to be particularly attentive to what I was telling him regarding my symptoms and the progression of my illness.Possibly it is the case with this doctor that he has too many patients at this time to spend time with cases that are not life-threatening. My letters and voicemails to the doctor asking for test results also went unanswered.