A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Lessig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Lessig, DO, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lessig graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Lessig has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- St. Elizabeth Hospital, Elizabeth, New Jersey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Abraham Lessig DO and MD is a male Pathologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Marvin A. Lessig practice?
- Dr. Marvin Lessig has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Lessig practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Pathologists.