Dr. Marvin Leventhal MD Patient Reviews

November 11th, 2015
Has operated on me twice. If I need another ortho proceedure he is the only that I'll let do it

November 1st, 2013
Excellent Physician & Surgeon!
Dr. Leventhal is an excellent physician and surgeon in that he has a genuine care and concern for his patients. He takes time to listen to his patients and fully explains things to them. He is the one doctor I never questioned and didn't feel that I needed to do my own research to get the answers I needed, I trusted his judgment and his diagnosis. The one thing that I will always remember about him is that as difficult as I sometimes was, he didn't back down, he never gave in he was always straight forward and honest. If ever I need another orthopedic doctor, I will go back to Dr. Leventhal and I would recommend him to anyone.

July 19th, 2012
Love him!!
I am a certified clutz and with an x-ray file 3 inches thick to prove it, lol. Dr. Leventhal has been my doctor for the last 15 years and I love him. He is a straight shooter and tells you like it is, but I appreciate that quality in a doctor. I don't have to worry about him sugar coating anything. He is fantastic!