A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Lipkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipkowitz
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Lipkowitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Lipkowitz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipkowitz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lipkowitz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Harold Lipkowitz MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marvin H. Lipkowitz practice?
- Dr. Marvin Lipkowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Lipkowitz practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.