A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Lipkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Lipkowitz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipkowitz
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lipkowitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Lipkowitz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipkowitz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lipkowitz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Harold Lipkowitz MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marvin H. Lipkowitz practice?
- Dr. Marvin Lipkowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Lipkowitz practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.