A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Lo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Lo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Lo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lo graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Yuk Ming Lo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marvin Y. Lo practice?
- Dr. Marvin Lo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Lo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Daly City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Mateo, CA and Burlingame, CA.
See Daly City Orthopedic Surgeons.