A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Lo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Lo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Lo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lo graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Yuk Ming Lo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marvin Y. Lo practice?
- Dr. Marvin Lo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Lo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Daly City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Mateo, CA and Burlingame, CA.
See Daly City Orthopedic Surgeons.