A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Lodde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Lodde, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lodde graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Lodde has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
- St Joseph Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Bernard Lodde MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Marvin B. Lodde practice?
- Dr. Marvin Lodde has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Lodde practices Anesthesiology near Kokomo, IN.
See Kokomo Anesthesiologists.