A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Marx:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Marx is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marx
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Marx Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Marx, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Marx has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Lansdale Hospital
- Abington Health-Lansdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Henry Marx MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Marvin H. Marx practice?
- Dr. Marvin Marx has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Marx practices Urology near Lansdale, PA.
See Lansdale Urologists.