A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Marx:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Marx, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Marx has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Lansdale Hospital
- Abington Health-Lansdale Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marx accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marvin H. Marx practice?
Dr. Marvin Marx practices Urology near Lansdale, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Rehoboth Beach, DE.
See Lansdale Urologists.