A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin McBride:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin McBride, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin McBride, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McBride graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McBride has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- Bluffton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Roger McBride MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Marvin R. McBride practice?
- Dr. Marvin McBride has 13 office locations.
Dr. Marvin McBride practices Family Medicine and Hospitalist near Lakeland, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, IN and Dunkirk, IN.
See Lakeland Family Physicians and Lakeland Hospitalists.