A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Mills is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Mills, FACC, MD, PC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Mills has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Hutcheson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Leon Mills FACC, MD, and PC is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marvin L. Mills practice?
- Dr. Marvin Mills has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Mills practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Flintstone, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Oglethorpe, GA.
See Flintstone Internists and Flintstone Cardiologists.