Learn more about Dr. Marvin Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Mills is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mills
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mills Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Mills, FACC, MD, PC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Mills has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Hutcheson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Leon Mills FACC, MD, and PC is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marvin L. Mills practice?
- Dr. Marvin Mills has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Mills practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Flintstone, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Oglethorpe, GA.
See Flintstone Internists and Flintstone Cardiologists.