A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Mina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Mina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Mina, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mina graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Mina has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Mission Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Sherwyn Mina MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marvin S. Mina practice?
- Dr. Marvin Mina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Mina practices Family Medicine near Sylmar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Sylmar Primary Care Doctors.