Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Caring  |  show details
by T.D. Lewis on Jul 3rd, 2013

Dr. Mumme treated me throughout the course of my accident (2009-2012) The leg was really messed up and he performed two expemplary surgeries to get me going again. Although I still have some issues, that's not his fault. It was a very difficult injury. He always spent adequate time with me answering my questions, and in my humble view is an excellent and caring surgeon!!

|  show details
Aug 2nd, 2012

3 years after surgery (2 years after all the hardware was taken out) my ankle still swells like a cabbage patch kid. Shooting pain alternating with numbness is a normal day for me. What kind of doctor gives you a printout of exercises and doesn't recommend physical therapy? It was a federal worker's comp case though. So, I DO realize he would have had more time to help "ME" if it wasn't for the paperwork. If there's anyone reading this that would like to recommend a good doctor in NWArkansas that actually takes federal worker's comp cases (that are still open and approved BTW) I would love to hear from you at 479 790-8723