A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Kallish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Kallish is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Kallish, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kallish graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Newton Kallish MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marvin N. Kallish practice?
- Dr. Marvin Kallish has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Kallish practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Union Dale, PA.
See Union Dale Surgeons.