Dr. Marvin Narcelles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marvin Narcelles?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Marvin Narcelles?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 18th, 2014

Dr. Narselles is very professional, but also takes a very personal interest in his patients and will not give up until he finds out what is going on. I cannot say enough about what an excellent physician he is!

September 24th, 2013

All physicians should be like Dr. Narcelles

Dr. Narcelles is a sweet soul, conveying nothing but compassion for his patients. I watched as he cared for my elderly mother and saw how much she loved him. His gentleness and empathy is unmeasurable. I would recommend Dr. Narcelles to all persons. We need more physicians like this wonderful man.

February 21st, 2013

my mother with dementia

This Doctor is very thorough as well a very kind and heartfelt individual, as is his staff. I recommend with 1000 stars. THANK YOU DR. NACELLES!!!!!!!!!!

November 23rd, 2009

Insurance

If you have insurance and it's cheap for you to go...good. If you DON'T have insurance, it's cost more (obviously), and you have to pay up front....even though your out of work and it cost too much....tough!! He's in the office with you not even 5 minutes and charges 50 bucks!!! That's over 10 dollars a minute!!!

January 22nd, 2009

Not a bad doctor, but not thorough enough for me

I moved to Ohio and went to Dr. Narcelles because he came recommended by a friend. I think if you are basically a healthy person, then he would be a good family doctor, but I was diagnosed with ADD as an adult and was taking medication for it. When I went to see him, he acted as though an adult can not be diagnosed with this and that I was a drug addict. I was a bit offended, but I also understood that he needs to take precautions, so I gave him another chance. My husband has irregular heart beats occasionally and went in for a physical. He seems to get caught off guard if anything out of the normal occurs. My husband had to remind him of basic tests to perform and when I went in for my physical all he focused on again was trying to get me off my medication and didn't do any of the basic physical exam stuff. I think if you started out healthy and went to him and then got sick he could handle it better, but I wouldn't recommend starting off with him if you have pre-existing conditions.

April 25th, 2017