A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Nash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Nash, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nash graduated from New York University.
Dr. Nash has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- New York Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Joseph Nash MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Marvin J. Nash practice?
- Dr. Marvin Nash has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Nash practices Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Rockville Centre, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NY.
See Rockville Centre Internists and Rockville Centre Radiologists.