Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marvin Nash
Dr. Marvin Nash, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Garden City, NY, with other offices in Bedford Hills, NY and Jamaica, NY (and 3 other locations). He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Nash is affiliated with New York Downtown Hospital, Mercy Medical Center and North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Marvin Nash has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marvin Nash is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garden City, NY.
Pain Management, Diagnostic Radiology
New York, NY
Dr. Saaron Laighold
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Garden City, NY 0 mi11
Dr. Ned Okarter
Internal Medicine, Residency
Garden City, NY 0.04 mi7