A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Oleshansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Oleshansky is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oleshansky
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oleshansky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Oleshansky, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Oleshansky graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Oleshansky has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tripler Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Alan Oleshansky MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marvin A. Oleshansky practice?
- Dr. Marvin Oleshansky has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Oleshansky practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Tripler Army Medical Center, HI.
See Tripler Army Medical Center Psychiatrists.