A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Padnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Padnick, Cardiologist, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Padnick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Padnick graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Padnick has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin B Padnick MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Marvin B. Padnick practice?
- Dr. Marvin Padnick has 11 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Padnick practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Payson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Payson Internists and Payson Cardiologists.