Learn more about Dr. Marvin Padnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Padnick, Cardiologist, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Padnick
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Padnick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Padnick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Padnick graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Padnick has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin B Padnick MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Marvin B. Padnick practice?
- Dr. Marvin Padnick has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Padnick practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Muskogee, OK.
See Muskogee Internists and Muskogee Cardiologists.