A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Padnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Padnick, Cardiologist, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Padnick
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Padnick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Padnick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Padnick graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Padnick has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin B Padnick MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Marvin B. Padnick practice?
- Dr. Marvin Padnick has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Padnick practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Muskogee, OK.
See Muskogee Internists and Muskogee Cardiologists.