A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Pietruszka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Pietruszka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Pietruszka, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pietruszka graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Pietruszka has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Pietruszka MD is a male Pathologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marvin Pietruszka practice?
- Dr. Marvin Pietruszka has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Pietruszka practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Occupational Medicine near Reseda, CA.
See Reseda Pathologists and Reseda Preventive Medicine Specialists.