Learn more about Dr. Marvin Pietruszka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Pietruszka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Pietruszka, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pietruszka graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Pietruszka has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pietruszka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marvin Pietruszka practice?
Dr. Marvin Pietruszka practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near Reseda, CA.
See Reseda Pathologists, Reseda Family Physicians, Reseda Internists, and Reseda Preventive Medicine Specialists.