Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marvin Posner
Dr. Marvin Posner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mission Viejo, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Posner is affiliated with Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center, Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center and South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health. Dr. Posner has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Marvin Posner has the following 3 specialties
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Marvin Posner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission Viejo, CA.
Dr. Nandini Arul
Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Mission Viejo, CA 0 mi14
Dr. Tiffany Tran
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Mission Viejo, CA 0.01 mi24
Dr. Vivien Pan
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Mission Viejo, CA 0.01 mi21