Dr. Marvin Posner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

July 19th, 2016
5 STAR MARV POSNER
Doctor Posner is the best there is! He has the best bed side manner and a great sense of humor. He will put you at ease and educate you on what's best for your circumstance and provide you with the support you need to prepare yourself for the baby. He is all way available and quick to return your call if you need him. 5 star Marv is the way to go!!

May 19th, 2015
Couldn't Agree More with These 5 Star Reviews
Dr. Posner is very patient, impressively calming and truly comforting. He brought me in last minute due to a concern I had, and he didn't make me feel foolish for wanting to come in urgently over something fairly minor. He spent more than ample time with me to discuss all of my concerns (and there were many, that in hindsight had no reasonable basis), never made me feel rushed and had a great beside manner and sense of humor. I usually never see male OBGYNs, but immediately regretted that decision after my appointment with him. I could not recommend Dr. Posner enough. You would be lucky to have him as your primary OBGYN.

February 3rd, 2015
Excellent Doctor
Best Doctor in his field. Caring compassionate professional

February 25th, 2014
I love Dr. Posner. He's the best. Thank you for delivering 3 out of my 4 children. I wish I could have more kids just to be a patient of his. Amazing doctor!

January 17th, 2013
Dr.Posner is a fantastic dr. He did ruin one thing for me though., I have never had another dr. as great . He is the BEST!!!!

March 8th, 2012
The BEST Ob/Gyn
Dr. Posner is an extremely intelligent and skilled diagnostician. He is a true professional with a fantastic bedside manner as well as a very proficient physician. I had a c-section and I couldnt have had a better experience. Also, I had several complications during my pregnancy and Dr. Posner was immediately available every time to address my concerns. His nurse is also wonderful and the office staff is kind and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Posner he is the entire package.

June 20th, 2011
Best Doctor
Dr Posner, was the best doctor is regard to communication, staff follow up. It has been 6 and 7 years ago that I delivered my children and I still think of the care we got during my pregnancy and delivery. I have never had a doctor with sucha caring staff and doctor that cared for his patients as much as Dr Posner. I wish we could duplicate him as a pediatrician or GP. If you are lucky enough to have Dr Posner - enjoy he will spoil you for all other doctors.

December 27th, 2009
After 18 years I still think fondly of him!
I was 31, diabetic, and at 32 weeks gestation, in pre-term labor. This wonderful doctor along with another devised a way to use two insulin pumps, one for insulin one for trebutaline, to halt the labor and keep my diabetes under control. I was monitored for 7 weeks in the hospital by this kind and caring man and he delivered my 6 pound 7 ounce, full term, baby boy. It was a difficult time but he kept me calm and focused. It has been 18 years and I thank him in my heart every time I look at my son!

June 22nd, 2009
He's the GREATEST!
I love Dr. Posner! He is the best! Very personable, excellent bedside manner, compassionate, knowledgeable. The most caring doctor i have ever met. I have NEVER heard anything bad about him. I'm am lucky enough to have him follow me through out my whole pregnancy and delivery. You will love him :)

November 17th, 2008
Couldn't be happier.
My wife and I couldn't have been happier with Dr. Posner and all his staff. We never felt rushed when we were there and he was always able to answer any of the questions we had. His followup on an appt was great. We look forward to working with him in the future.

September 6th, 2008
The BEST doctor EVER
I was 4'10" and pregnant with triplets. All the other doctors doubted my ability to carry my babies. NOT Dr Posner... He was honest about posibilities... but always showed encouragement. He didn't mind all my false labor calls at one in the morning... even though my babies were afraid of him and after I woke him up they behaved. I wish that I could have kept him as my doctor for the rest of my life. We think about him daily and cherish all the love and support that him and his staff gave us. Without them I don't think that I would have been able to deliver my babies at a whopping at almost 34 weeks! We love you Dr Posner!

June 18th, 2008
Excellent Doctor
We cannot recommend Dr. Posner enough. We think very highly of him. We asked a lot of questions, and never felt rushed. He was a calming, and reassuring presence throughout our difficult pregnancy.