A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Prichard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Prichard, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prichard graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Prichard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Compton Prichard MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marvin C. Prichard practice?
- Dr. Marvin Prichard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Prichard practices Emergency Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Manhattan Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Emergency Physicians.