Internist, General Practitioner
7331 E Osborn Dr
Ste 440
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
480-949-9829
Locations and availability (2)

|  Fried Chicken  |  show details
by Don Dantine on Jun 27th, 2013

I saw Dr. Goldsein because he is a customer at work and the waitresses wanted me to see him. I made an appointment and saw him. I was very impressed with him. I was having problems with chest pain even though I was jsut in the cath lab a month earlier but still having chest pains. He performed many tests on me but in the end, the test all showed negative. Makes me wonder if it is all in my head. He wanted me to go back to the cath lab but after sitting in the waiting room waiting for it all to be set up, It brought back fears of cath lab nightmares. Like in 2011 when a stent was misplaced according to the hospital report from 2012. Even the reprt from this past May said a stent may still be opened incorrectly. I am tired of ending up in the hospital every year and all it does for me is draim my saving a bunch more. So I left his office and called when i was driving home to tell them that I couldn't continue with them. I am tired of the 1 year fixes only to go through it in another year. I have 3 daughters to raise and wasting y little savings that i have on myself is not worth it. I am going to stop or cut back some of my meds starting tomorrow to see for myself if it is angina or just in my head.

|  Be careful if you have a problem  |  show details
Jul 3rd, 2012

The front office staff is amazing at this office. They truly make you feel as if you are their only patient. Dr. Goldstein is nice and very thorough for your physical. If you should a problem, he doesn't listen and doesn't offer solutions. Some of practices are "old fashioned." Example, not sending urine for cultures and sensitivity test for UTI's. So if you are never sick and just require yearly physicals, he is great for that. But I had to leave the office because my other concerns were ignored by Dr. Goldstein.

|  Wonderful Doctor!!!  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2011

My family and I cannot speak enough about Dr. Goldstein, Jane and the entire staff. They make you feel as if you're their only patient. The entire staff makes you feel like their friend. We were extremely sad when we moved to Texas. We cannot find a doctor that compares to Dr. Goldstein. We miss everyone there very much. We highly recommend this doctor.

|  show details
Apr 22nd, 2010

Dr Goldstein has saved my parents lives many times. That says it all. LIFE

|  EDWARD SAKSENHAUS  |  show details
Oct 26th, 2009

WONDERFUL PHYSICIAN--SAVED MY LIFE.