Dr. Marvin Goldstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marvin Goldstein?

February 12th, 2016

40 years with Dr Goldstein, He saved my life finding a hole in my heart in 1980. He and his staff have taken care of three generations of our family and made our lives much better. Both my Dad Oscar and Mom Lillian owe him a lot to keeping them alive and into their 90's. Thanks Dr. Goldstein and Jane and all your staff for everything you have done over all of these years.

June 28th, 2013

Fried Chicken

I saw Dr. Goldsein because he is a customer at work and the waitresses wanted me to see him. I made an appointment and saw him. I was very impressed with him. I was having problems with chest pain even though I was jsut in the cath lab a month earlier but still having chest pains. He performed many tests on me but in the end, the test all showed negative. Makes me wonder if it is all in my head. He wanted me to go back to the cath lab but after sitting in the waiting room waiting for it all to be set up, It brought back fears of cath lab nightmares. Like in 2011 when a stent was misplaced according to the hospital report from 2012. Even the reprt from this past May said a stent may still be opened incorrectly. I am tired of ending up in the hospital every year and all it does for me is draim my saving a bunch more. So I left his office and called when i was driving home to tell them that I couldn't continue with them. I am tired of the 1 year fixes only to go through it in another year. I have 3 daughters to raise and wasting y little savings that i have on myself is not worth it. I am going to stop or cut back some of my meds starting tomorrow to see for myself if it is angina or just in my head.

July 3rd, 2012

Be careful if you have a problem

The front office staff is amazing at this office. They truly make you feel as if you are their only patient. Dr. Goldstein is nice and very thorough for your physical. If you should a problem, he doesn't listen and doesn't offer solutions. Some of practices are "old fashioned." Example, not sending urine for cultures and sensitivity test for UTI's. So if you are never sick and just require yearly physicals, he is great for that. But I had to leave the office because my other concerns were ignored by Dr. Goldstein.

October 18th, 2011

Wonderful Doctor!!!

My family and I cannot speak enough about Dr. Goldstein, Jane and the entire staff. They make you feel as if you're their only patient. The entire staff makes you feel like their friend. We were extremely sad when we moved to Texas. We cannot find a doctor that compares to Dr. Goldstein. We miss everyone there very much. We highly recommend this doctor.

January 11th, 2011

Best Dr. Ever

I have had quite a few Drs in the past, but I can honestly say that I have never had a better Dr. in the past 30 years. His staff is absolutely wonde ...

April 22nd, 2010

Dr Goldstein has saved my parents lives many times. That says it all. LIFE

October 26th, 2009

EDWARD SAKSENHAUS

WONDERFUL PHYSICIAN--SAVED MY LIFE.

April 8th, 2017