A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Rabinowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Rabinowitz is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Rabinowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabinowitz graduated from Universite D'Angers.
Dr. Rabinowitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Falls Hospital
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- St. Elizabeth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Stephen Rabinowitz MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marvin S. Rabinowitz practice?
- Dr. Marvin Rabinowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Rabinowitz practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Herkimer, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, NY.
See Herkimer Internists and Herkimer Infectious Disease Doctors.