A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Ross is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Ross has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ray County Memorial Hospital
- Carroll County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin E Ross DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marvin E. Ross practice?
- Dr. Marvin Ross has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Ross practices Family Medicine near Carrollton, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Norborne, MO and Waverly, MO.
See Carrollton Primary Care Doctors.