A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Sachs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Sachs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Sachs, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachs graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Sachs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Coleman Sachs MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marvin C. Sachs practice?
- Dr. Marvin Sachs has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Sachs practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Pediatricians.