Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marvin Salzmann
Dr. Marvin Salzmann, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elgin, IL, with another office in Crystal Lake, IL. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Salzmann is affiliated with Advocate Sherman Hospital, Sherman Hospital and Sherman Hosp, Elgin, Il. He speaks English.
Dr. Marvin Salzmann has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marvin Salzmann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elgin, IL.
Dr. Rajesh Shah
Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology
Elgin, IL 0.01 mi44
Dr. Farhan Bangash
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Elgin, IL 0.01 mi9
Dr. Pankaj Kaul
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Elgin, IL 0.01 mi16