A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Sasson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Sasson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Sasson, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Sasson graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sasson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Abington Health-Lansdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Sasson MD is a male Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Marvin Sasson practice?
- Dr. Marvin Sasson has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Sasson practices Dermatology near North Wales, PA.
See North Wales Dermatologists.