Dr. Marvin Schatz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marvin Schatz?

Great Doctor!

Posted on October 3rd, 2009

Dr. Schatz has been my primary care physician for almost 17 years. I have found him to be a wonderful doctor. In my experience, he takes the time to listen to my concerns, asks questions to clarify or bring to light other issues that may be at present, performs/orders tests needed for diagnosis, and is willing to refer one to a specialist when needed. He is very willing to answer questions and address any concerns his patient has. He is also very good at returning phone calls, usually within a couple of hours.I would recommend him to a friend or a family member without hesitation.

Good Doc

Posted on July 17th, 2009

Dr. Schatz has been an excellent primary doctor for me, seeing me as needed between specialist visits. He asks the right questions and gives me the time I need. I'll be moving to a different insurance, but will continue with Dr. Schatz, regardless of the insurance plan I have.

Posted on September 22nd, 2014