A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Schlecte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Schlecte, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlecte graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Schlecte has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
- Providence Health Center
- Providence Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schlecte accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marvin C. Schlecte practice?
Dr. Marvin Schlecte practices Ophthalmology near Waco, TX.
See Waco Ophthalmologists.